On-Line Portfolio F A Qs
1. What is On-Line Portfolio?
On-Line Portfolio is a web-based reporting application that provides information on current and historical market value for all assets within your portfolio, posted and pending activity for transactions, and general market information.
2. How do I sign up for On-Line Portfolio?
Please contact your Client Team to establish online access.
3. What accounts can I access through On-Line Portfolio?
On-Line Portfolio provides access to trust or custody account(s) held with Wilmington Trust.
4. How current is my account information in On-Line Portfolio?
The account information in On-Line Portfolio reflects previous business day information. Transactions to your accounts conducted today will be reflected in the account on the next business day.
5. What information is provided in On-Line Portfolio?
- Market values are current as of the close of the previous business day with positions updated on trade date
- Investment information is available for any of the previous 10 business days or 24 months
- Activity information is available for the previous 24 months
- Historical stock prices are available for the previous 24 months
- Multi-currency portfolios
6. What is required to access On-Line Portfolio?
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer (version 6.0) and above, Firefox® (version 2.0) and above, and Safari® (version 3.0) and above.
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) that supports 128-bit encryption
7. What is the suggested screen resolution for viewing On-Line Portfolio?
Screens will vary depending on browser and PC display settings. The recommended display setting for the desktop is 800 x 600.
8. Is On-Line Portfolio secure?
On-Line Portfolio has multiple levels of security:
Access requires a 128-bit encrypted browsers' such as Microsoft® Internet Explorer (version 6.0) and above, Firefox® (version 2.0) and above, and Safari® (version 3.0) and above. This scrambles the transmission of information sent between your PC and Wilmington Trust's computer systems. Most browsers display an icon (graphic) such as a key or a lock to represent an encrypted session.
Your access to account information is protected by your unique User ID and Password. For additional information regarding security and privacy issues, please review Wilmington Trust's Security and Privacy Statement.
9. Is training available for On-Line Portfolio?
- One-on-one sessions can be conducted via the telephone.
- Online webinars provide training for small groups of two to ten people.
For more information on training, contact our On-Line Portfolio Support Team at 1-800-982-4620, 8 AM to 5:30 PM ET.
10. How do I get set up for On-Line Statements?
If you are authorized to receive a hardcopy or electronic statement, then you can request access to On-Line Statements (OLS). To request access to OLS, call our On-Line Portfolio Support Team Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5:30 PM ET at 1-800-982-4620, or email us at email@example.com. When OLS setup is completed, you can access your next scheduled monthly statement online.
11. What is the difference between On-Line Portfolio and On-Line Statements?
On-Line Statements (OLS) provide access to an electronic copy of the same statement that is produced in paper and mailed. It is the official Wilmington Trust statement of the account. Information in OLS is current as of the last statement date.
On-Line Portfolio (OLP) is a reporting application utilizing the same database from which statements are produced. However, OLP allows users to specify their own report criteria that may not necessarily match the criteria used to produce the trust statement. Information in OLP is updated daily with history maintained from April of 2000.
12. What should I do if I forget my User ID or Password?
If you forget your User ID or Password, call our Support Services toll free at 1-800-982-4620 Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to 5:30 PM ET.
Note: Please have your Security Identifier available when calling.
13. What should I do if I have a problem?
Call our On-Line Portfolio Support Team Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5:30 PM ET at 1-800-982-4620, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. How often is system maintenance performed?
System maintenance is performed nightly from 11:00 PM to 4:00 AM ET. On-Line Portfolio will be unavailable at this time.
On Saturdays, accessing data may vary due to database maintenance.